[racktables-users] Re: Cacti support

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:48:06 +0400

> There is nothing in the error.log
>
> If I click on the url I get the login screen. Here I give the username
> and password I also use in my racktables config and after that I get the
> graph I'm asking for. The racktables user has all rights in cacti. So I
> don't think it's a permission issue.
>
> The racktables server is allowed to make connection to the cacti server

So far I have been unable to reproduce. Could you look up in the RackTables
page source, what is used as IMG SRC for the graph? If you try opening that
URL, does it return any text error instead of the image? Is there anything
relevant in the access log of Cacti server? Could you check with a packet
analyzer, that RackTables resolves the hostname of Cacti server, actually makes
connection to it and gets the right response? Thanks!

--
    Denis Ovsienko