[racktables-users] Re: Cacti support

  • From: Sander Klein <roedie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:31:47 +0200

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:04:36 +0400, Denis Ovsienko wrote:
 Could you check that the attached patch fixes the bug completely?

I can see my objects again after applying your patch.

But when I add graphs they do not get displayed within racktables. Is
this the expected behavior? I only get the links to the graphs.

screenshot:
http://www.roedie.nl/downloads/misc/racktables-2.jpg

Is there anything in the error log this time? What is displayed after
opening image URLs directly? Is the web server allowed to make
connections to Cacti server? Does Cacti server require authentication?

There is nothing in the error.log

If I click on the url I get the login screen. Here I give the username and password I also use in my racktables config and after that I get the graph I'm asking for. The racktables user has all rights in cacti. So I don't think it's a permission issue.

The racktables server is allowed to make connection to the cacti server

Greets,

Sander