[racktables-users] Re: BladeCenter Chassis ???

  • From: "Lacayo, Luis F" <lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:32:30 -0500

Hey Rob,

Blades have been a topic of concern for us as well,   the way we handle
enclosures here, is that we create a RACK for each enclosure.  We use
Dell PE 1955, PE M600/610 and M710.

The 1995 enclosures have 10 blades and 4 switches so we create a 14 U
rack,  the first 10 are the blades and the other are for the switches.

Same thing with the m600 and 710..  Of course the number of U's on the
rack varies with the number of switches and Blades...

Luis