[racktables-users] Re: Bind IPv4 Network to VLAN

  • From: Rafael Ganascim <rganascim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:14:05 -0300

Thanks Denis, we are already using this version.

But on the page Vlan, tab ipv4, the networks aren't listed anymore (on
the past, we used this - some networks have vlans associations - but
the new vlans we can't do this).

I see at demo.racktables.org a select field, with the networks and the
clip to bind the network. In  my racktables, they doesn't exists.

We installed the racktables on the version 0.19.09 (and populated it
with this version), and updated it to 0.19.10.. 0.19.11 and now it is
0.19.12.

Thanks,

Rafael