[racktables-users] Re: Another Report Question

  • From: Luis Fernando Lacayo <lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 12:35:55 -0600

Paul,

try this:

select RackObject.name, Port.name, Port.label from Port, RackObject
where RackObject.id = Port.object_id order by RackObject.name;

Luis

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 12:23 -0600, Paul Seymour wrote:
> Hah.  Thanks.  I ran the query against the racktables database, but it
> only returned 3 items…
>

> I just need to select all objects and list their Port.name and
> Port.label.
>

> I’m trying to build a new query to see what I can find.  Any help you
> can provide would be great J.
>

> Paul Seymour
>
> Datacenter Operations
>
> Lore Systems
>
> pseymour@xxxxxxxx
>
> Office – 703-542-2200 x141
>
> Cell – 703-231-1086
>
> P Lore Systems is an industry leader in Green IT & Datacenters.
>
>             Please consider the environment before printing this
> email.

Luis Fernando Lacayo
Chicago Public Schools
Senior Unix Administrator
ITS/ UNIX Infrastructure
Office: 773-553-3835
Cell: 773-203-4493
lflacayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
               "In God we trust, the rest we monitor ..."