[racktables-users] Re: Adding New Object Types

  • From: Denis Yeldandi <dyeldandi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:00:56 +0300

Hi Paul,

Go to "Configuration" -> "Dictionary", click on tab "Edit words", scroll down to chapter RackObjectType, add new object type name into the empty field, click on "+".

If you are planning to have ip addresses, nat rules, etc. on that object type, go to "Configuration"->"User Interface" and make necessary changes there.

Cheers,
Denis.

Rundle, Paul wrote:

All,

I’m new to this product but very impressed with what I see so far.

 How do I add new object types?

Thanks

Paul

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping Time Warner Cable be environmentally responsible.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.