[racktables-users] AD Auth Works, but Group Permissions cause me problems

  • From: Jason Hamilton <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:14:05 -0400

Hey all,

After Denis' post about testing AD, I figured I would give it another shot.

What I'm seeing right now is that auth against AD seems to work, but my
group access seems to be breaking my access.
When I try to login through a member of the Domain Admins group I get
"Access Denied" from Racktables:

 access denied User given tags: Target given tags: Effective explicit
tags: Effective
implicit tags: Automatic tags:$username_JasonH, $lgcn_ESX Admins,
$lgcn_Domain Admins Requested page:indexRequested tab:defaultClick here to
logout.

My Rackcode looks like this:
 allow {$userid_1} and {$lgcn_Domain Admins} and {$tab_default}

Let me know what I'm doing wrong please.

--

-- Jason