[racktables-users] Re: 0.16.2 - An error has occured in [getRacksForRow()]

  • From: Denis Yeldandi <dyeldandi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:39:31 +0300

Hello!

Didn't you hit any kind of disk space problem or maybe quota limitations or anything like that? Is your /var/log/mysql small enough? Or maybe try checking your tmp directory, it might get filled up.

Cheers,
Denis.

secrookie@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
We are using 0.16.2 and have been gradually upgrading along the way.
We noticed, if we click on a rack, then on an object, then Rackspace,
we get the following error:

An error has occured in [getRacksForRow()]. Additional information:

SQL query 'select Rack.id, Rack.name, height, Rack.comment, row_id,
'yes' as left_is_front, 'yes' as bottom_is_unit1, dict_value as
row_name from Rack left join Dictionary on row_id = dict_key natural
join Chapter left join TagStorage on Rack.id = TagStorage.target_id
and target_realm = 'rack' where chapter_name = 'RackRow' and
Rack.deleted = 'no'  order by row_name, Rack.id'
 failed in useSelectBlade with error 1030 (Got error 28 from storage engine)

Has anyone seen this or have any idea on how to resolve?

Thanks & regards,