RE: root10104.sh file missing

  • From: "Sudhi" <sudhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:08:56 +0530

Support is seeing this for the first time, so not much of info from there.

The second node did have the file and the corresponding file. Just did a SCP
of them to the first node and executed it. I'll have to watch out for a
reproducible testcase on this. As of now no availability of h/w to check
this..but if somebody has got it, appreciate if you can share what would be
the result of that.

Thanks,
-Sudhi.