RAC Re: OCR Reconfiguration?

  • From: Sudheendra Vijayakumar <sudhi_yhoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:48:33 -0800 (PST)

hmm.. if the backup (either manual or automatic one) is also corrupt, then your
point makes sense.

Probably, root.sh can be cross-checked to see how OCR is configured initially
and all the default services getting added. It would be a nice thing to try
over a weekend. If somebody has a test cluster, then I would start with
reverse-engineering root.sh and building the cluster manually. But if you look
at it, re-installing the CRS would be faster and easier rather than manually
building the cluster. I guess its a matter of preference :)

--
Thanks,
-Sudhi.