Re: Memory used by GRD

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:57:54 -0400

I believe there are some formulas to determine, but you can get an approx
idea by querying v$sgastat and look for kcl,ges and gcs related entries.
Most formulas depend on your buffer cache. You can also query
v$resource_limit to find more details.

Raj

--
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =