Re: GRD maintenance in RAC

  • From: Sudhi <sudhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:54:41 +0530

hmm...you can try event 29731 for lmon tracing.

event="29731 trace name context forever, level 14"

Remember that you'll get lot of information and SHOULD NOT BE USED ON ANY PRODUCTION BOXES. Its meant *ONLY* to try on a crash/burn db.

Thanks,
-Sudhi.

Hameed, Amir wrote:
Yes Anand, I had posted this question in a forum a long time ago and did
not get a satisfactory reply. Thank you for your update. I would like to
use this thread to further expand on the GRD functionality.
1) Besides the DBA, Role, Mode and SCN, what other information does GRD
contains?
2) Is there a way (event, etc) to dump the contents of GRD?

Thanks