Re: Buffer mode and Role in RAC

  • From: Sudheendra Vijayakumar <sudhi_yhoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have an access to a RAC instance, but you
might want to check the x$le (lock element) along with
x$bh. X$le should contain the lock mode of the
element. Also there should be something like an addr
with which you can join this to x$bh.

Whether the buffer has a global or local role is
something which I'm not sure where to look for. Needs
some digging into structures...

But I'm curious to know why would you need this kind
of information?

Thanks,
-Sudhi.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/