[racattack] Re: RACAttack on steroids (how to speed up deployment) We need volunteers for implementation

  • From: Leighton Nelson <leightonn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 23:34:15 -0600

This is some good stuff Alvaro! I tested it and was able to build the
2-node configuration (OS pre-reqs only) in about 20 mins (4GB 1CPU per
node). All it took was 'vagrant up' to get it up and running. As mentioned
earlier I'll start a new thread for the vagrant/packer stuff.

--
Regards,
Leighton L. Nelson