[rab-radio-news] Rockabilly Radio June Newsletter

  • From: Rockabilly Radio <rockabilly.radio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:15:56 +0000

** ROCKABILLY RADIO JUNE UPDATE! Hi all! Here at Rockabilly Radio we have been
very busy in the past few weeks.With new DJs and live broadcasts there has been
lots to do. This newsletter is to keep you up to date with the latest and
greatest. ** Americana Weekend.. Rockabilly Radio will be at the Americana
Weekend in Nottinghamshire UK 11th - 14th July 2013.We will be recording
permitted rockin' bands and artists from the Alpha Stage during the day and the
large indoor stage in the evening throughout the entire event from Thursday and
broadcasting live on the internet to the world at certain times on Saturday and
Sunday. Keep tuned to Rockabilly Radio for further details or alterations.More
details on the Americana Weekend can be found at:
http://americana-international.co.uk/ ** New DJs join us! Just Joined is Cyndy
from Canada who broadcasts live: Mondays at 7am USA Eastern timeNoon UK - 13.00
Central Europe. Be sure to tune in to Cyndy’s great show of Rockabilly and
Rhythm and Blues.Send her a request to: cyndy55@xxxxxxxx  You can also send any
of our other DJ's messages and requests direct, check out their pages on our
website.We have several more new DJs eager to begin broadcasting in the next
few months from France, Sweden, USA and UK.
If you would like to join Rockabilly Radio please contact us to discuss your
idea's.Send us an email to rockabilly.radio@xxxxxxxxxxx ** High School Hop
Recordings. Rockabilly Radio was at the High School Hop in Västerås, Sweden a
few weeks ago.We have some fantastic recordings for you to hear. .The bands
featured are the Blazing Sevens, Cherry Tess & Her Rhythm Sparks, Chris and The
Goosebumps, Fanny Mae & her Dynamite Believers, Ludy Luck combo, the Cryolites
and Revivals.These recordings will be broadcast over the coming weeks.**
Interviews.Interviews have been had from many of the bands and artists that
recently appeared at Hemsby UK, Västerås Sweden, Rockabilly Rave UK, at other
locations and over Skype which will be featured in Dave B's shows over the
coming months.
** Facebook.We constantly receive requests to join our facebook page, here you
will find postings of announcements, events and other interesting information,
find us athttps://www.facebook.com/groups/rockabillyradio

** Feedback. At Rockabilly Radio we want your feedback so we can continue to
provide the best possible experience for you to listen and enjoy.If you have
any suggestions, or preferences, or can help us in any way, we want to hear
from you.check in at our Guestbook and Survey page atwww.rockabillyradio.net or
contact us at  rockabilly.radio@xxxxxxxxxxx.
** Listen in.You can hear our music usually straight away from our homepage or
you can choose your own player
onhttp://loudcity.com/stations/rockabilly-radioor connect direct to the audio
stream athttp://lin3.ash.fast-serv.com:6026/stream_96** Hear us on your Mobile
Device
Most internet capable devices such as Mobile Phones, Android, Symbian, iPhones,
iPads, touch pads and Tablets can download an app called TuneIn Radio, just
search for Rockabilly Radio then save it as a favourite.** Future
improvementsInstant request selections will be back on the website this
year.Listener stats counter showing current amount and the countries they come
from.
Thanks for listening in
Dave Brighton.Owner / Manager.Rockabilly Radio.www.rockabilly-radio.net
be removed from our newsletter please send an email to the list manager, Peter
Scanlon on  scanno@xxxxxxxxxx  and include the word “remove”. This is an
occasional newsletter for listeners and supporters of Rockabilly radio.