[qsiterocky] Rockhampton Interactive Learning Use Group - Registrations open to midnight tonight

  • From: "Rex Boggs" <rexboggs5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "QSITE Workshops Email List" <qsiterocky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:51:45 +1000

Hello Teachers

I inadvertently had set the registration closing time to midnight today rather
than midnight tomorrow, so a few folks that tried to register this morning
found that the registrations were closed.

I have fixed the problem, so registrations are now open until midnight tonight.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Rex