[ql06] PUBLIC: Declining vote in Ontario (R.S.O. 1990, c. E.6, s. 53)

  • From: "Ken Campbell -- LAW'06" <2kc16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:42:46 -0400

Our Dear Dawn (a list member and general friend to humans everywhere)
asked if the following was a QL06 WORLD NEWS kinda thing.

I think it is.

It deals with public law -- voting regulations and rule of law -- and
it's investigative. That is, Dawn did her own digging around and even
provides the email chain that found the answer.

Ken.

--
This is the patent age of new inventions
For killing bodies, and for saving souls,