[pythran] Re: test result fedora 20

  • From: Pierrick Brunet <pierrick.brunet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:01:24 +0200

Thanks for this.

- double free or corruption is a real issue. I guess we should run test on our own computer more often to reproduce it and fix it (I can't reproduce on my computer) - pep8 issue come with the last pep8 update. I will try to fix it as soon as possible (after the cgo paper). Jocker can we update jenkins? - Unknown file : we already had it and it should have been fixed. It is a problem with origin path (because it is in test mode. It will not happen in real use case). I think I am the one that introduce the bug... and I will also fix it soon.
- distutils issue is fixed in the PR #290

If you have a simple example that reproduce the double/free and corruption, please fill a bug report.

On 29/08/2014 13:44, Neal Becker wrote:
test result fedora 20 x86_64
OK, you asked for it :)

[Removed trace]

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 7:26 AM, Pierrick Brunet <pierrick.brunet@xxxxxxxx <mailto:pierrick.brunet@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 29/08/2014 13:11, Neal Becker wrote:
     20 failed, 3018 passed, 40 skipped, 6 xfailed in 5855.05 seconds
    =======

-- /Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it/
    Can you share trace?

    failes test and reason?

    Thanks you for testing it!!

--
/Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it/