[pythran] Re: Pythran config file

  • From: Brunet Pierrick <pierrick.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:19:53 +0200

Le 06/05/2013 11:24, serge Guelton a écrit :
Hi pythraners,

In order to provide more flexibility in Pythran configuration, we are
going to provide a config file for pythran that does not rely on
ArgParse. It will bascially be a .ini file, with a few sections holding
key<->value pairs.

Here is a list of the options we could need, feel free to comment:

for each package needed to build pythran
* wether we use it (if it can be optional)
* the library name
* the library dir
* the include dir

the default optimization sequence could be put there too...

What about the : I want to check my environment each time ? (which is in .pythranrc for now)