[pythran] Pythran Installation problems on OSX 10.8 (Anaconda 2.1)

  • From: Olivier Borderies <olivier.borderies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 21:42:37 +0200

I followed the indications for OSX on
https://github.com/serge-sans-paille/pythran

But I get the following errors:

Satellite:Pythran Olivier$ pythran all_pairs.py
Couldn't import dot_parser, loading of dot files will not be possible.
WARNING: Disabling color, you really want to install colorlog.
CRITICAL: By Jove! Your environment does not seem to provide all what we
need
E: I can't find a shared library for libgomp, you may need to install it or
adjust the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.

I could not find clear indication of what is wrong with dot_parser,
googling around.
which libgomp shows nothing and I could not find libgomp with brew / brew
cask.

My python in Anaconda 2.1

Pythran is not the easier to install and set up till now, but it seems to
have a very interesting potential, so I insist, and would be grateful for
some help.

Thx
Olivier