[pythran] Preparing releasing

  • From: serge Guelton <serge.guelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 15:56:48 +0200

Hi Pythraners,

a new release is being prepared, the main point being numpy support.

As Far as I Know / can rember, there is a huge on going commit from
Joker-Eph, with still a few details to fix, a performance bugfix from
Pierrick for extslice, and a few bug fixes triggered by Rosetta code,
from Pierrick and maybe others.

All my aplologizes if I am missing someone...

So the primary focus is on bug fixes (still a few in the bug tracking
that ought to be fixed before the release), then we'll start thinking
about the future!

have a nice week end,

yours,

serge