[pythran] Re: Preparing release

  • From: Brunet Pierrick <pierrick.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:16:24 +0200

Le 18/10/2013 20:33, serge Guelton a écrit :
Hi pythraners,

I am slowly preparing a stable version of Pythran. Last one was in ...
june! This is mostly a maintenance release, with ma,y bug fixes /
performance improvements, but no breaking news.

Mostly this means that current PR have to be fixed and merged, I have a
few more ones to sumit too... Yunachang also has a doc on the CLI, as
far as know.

Next release will focus on support of global variables, we got a trainee
at TB on this ;-)

Pierrick also has a nice logo to propose :-)

baille, baille

Hi,

I hope franck gave you logos. Are they scanned?

Good to have a new release.

++