[pythran] Preparing next version

  • From: serge Guelton <serge.guelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 21:53:54 +0200

Hi Pythraners,

I'v got the feeling we are getting close to a version release. We have a
few PR left, none of them seem problematic.

I'd like the release to happened before PyConFR, that is before the end
of the month. Mehdi, do you think you can manage to finish the rework of
your PR before that date? Pierrick, most of your reviews are blocked by
Travis, but it should be okay otherwise. What's the status on #319?

We did get quite a few user bug reports, most of them should be takled
by this version \o/

way to go!