[pythran] Re: H2020

  • From: Mehdi AMINI <mehdi.amini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:39:06 -0700

Congrats guys! That's awesome :)

--
Mehdi

On 5/20/15 8:01 AM, serge guelton wrote:

Hi Pythraners,

Pierrick and I are glad to announce that the Horizon 2020 research
proposal OpenDreamKit (Open Digital Research Environment Toolkit for the
Advancement of Mathematics, http://opendreamkit.org/) was accepted by
the European commission.

Pythran is a (small) part of the proposal, for the HPC stuff, obviously.
We plan to work on difficult part such as improved typing, better
parallelization, Cython integration and the likes during this project.

The official announcement from the project lead Nicolas Thiery (Université
Paris Sud), is available at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sage-devel/cDJlML4L6fs.

cheers,

serge