[python] Re: wiki

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:22:36 +0000

Hi Rhisiart,

you tell everybody not to apologize for bad english, so you must not complain about "computer idioty". There is a link on Jürgens site.

Ah but Lutz, there's a difference: All of the Pythonauts who use English as a foreign language seem to worry groundlessly that they don't do it very well, whereas I always understand just what they're saying, because in fact they do it so well. On the other hand -- I really am a computer idiot. I just have no idea what you younger guys have been saying to each other about a python wiki, and how you-all magicked it up so swiftly. I still don't even understand what 'wiki' means. I mean, the older generation ignorance of such things really is that basic.

"See the little moron, how quietly he stands
  I'm glad I'm not a moron. My God! Perhaps I am!"

Cofion from the asylum,   Rhisiart