[python] Re: where to find hub

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:09:01 -0400

Do you have any issues adjusting the chain to be tight?

 <<PythonPlansChop.pdf>>

You can see in page 1 of my (chopped down) plans how close the wheel is to
the framework so I don't have much fore/aft adjustment room, so, on page 2 I
have vertical dropouts which I'm worried may cause the chain to loosen with
time. I'm still scratching my head on this one a bit.

I'm almost thinking I should change to horizontal slot dropouts and adjust
the chain to more or less center as best as possible in the framework space.
That way it wouldn't likely loosen on a bump etc.

Hmmmmmm.......
Daryl