[python] Re: where to find hub

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:24:30 +0200

Am 18 May 2005 um 11:29 hat Daryl Bender geschrieben:

> I'm in a similar situation on my planned Python. Which hub did you use and
> how do you find it?
first I used a 3 gears hub from sachs which I took from an old wheel and build
it into a 20 inch
rim, but on TT 3 and 4 there is not enough space for my feet because the
gearchainging rope
is outside the axle and I hit it while pedaling, the same would be with a
derrailleur.

You can find the shimano nexus gear-hub in a bicycle shop or on ebay, where I
hope to get
one cheap. In a shop it would cost around 140 ? with rim.

Greetings Jürgen Maier