[python] Re: wheel flop vs pedaling induced steering

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <rwhongser@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:08:54 +0100

Comments below:

PSI is an old notation from science: pounds-sq.in. for reporting pressures.
Pedal Induced Steering sounds more elegant when you say the whole word. For our
welsh friend, PIS is only 3/4 (or less) of urination, etc. and according to my
graduate level prof in TESL would be pronounced like "peace", if somone should
try to do so, since a syllable with a single asperant after a vowel makes the
vowel long since the syllable is not heavy...

If everyone but me wants to go with the former, please put a "/" in-- as in
Pedalling/Steering Interference or P/SI, then I won't be confused thinking
someone's gassing off-thread.   ;-)

I'll be going for my first welding lesson tomorrow if things go well :-]

ron