[python] Re: welding

  • From: Chris Collins <cchriscollins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:45:13 -0400

I agree.  The Harbor Freight mig is cheap also, $130 for the welder, $49 for
the dimable helment and 15% discount puts you in a flux rig (no gas) for around
$170.  I recommend using flux core, much less hasle, strong enough welds and
cheap.  Also the helment goes on sale often and you can pick it up for under
$40.  Buy your steel at a salvage dealer if you can.

Chris