[python] various news

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:34:28 +0100

Hello folks,

1. as you might have noticed, I have made the second prototype the official
version of the python. It is running good, looks better and has much more
ground clearance.

2. On the modifications page I have placed a picture of the 20" python from
Alain Branca from Corsica. It looks pretty good foldable and neat.

3. If you are building your own bike with a rear suspension,
do not forget to fill up the side spaces between the 40x40 and 30x30
tubing with brass or steel plates (grease them good). The picture
http://www.python.de.tt/pics/brass_filling.jpg shows what I mean.
Otherwise the lateral forces would be too strongly influence the
rear wheel.

so long + good bike,