[python] Re: trail vs wheelsize

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 22:25:16 +0200

On 08.10.2006 21:57, Olaf Johansson wrote:

But for meditave pleasure-cruising it beats my Hurricane, my Flevo, my mountainbikes and my five unicycles with a possible exception to the 36" Coker - that is also a cruising machine with nirvana qualities.

What makes the Monty superior to your Flevo in your opinion?

Yeah, on my last tour to Karlsruhe, I learned to love the hills.

Did you try Hanno's Flevo? It would be interesting to know if these years riding the python has made it easier for you to master the Flevo. But like you wrote earlier in this post, experience from one bike is not always useful on another.

Or perhaps you did not dare to try the Flevo?

At the meeting we spend more time with talking than with testing our bikes. I wished I had more time for the other homebuilts. Next year it will be better.

In fact the flevo is still suspicious to me and I had some bad
falls several years ago but I would give it another try if s.o.
let me ride it.