[python] Re: three wheeler

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:06:28 +0100

My questions: What kind of material (size) did you use for the frame ?

Mild steel (Baustahl) rectangular tubing with 1.5 mm wall thickness.

Did you braze (what kind of filler) or weld (electro or autogenous)
Weld, MIG welder(or how it say?)

I used MAG (with CO2) for all my frames.

Which way is the the best to bulid a homemade frame ?
I build only way I can...

Jukka is right. It depends on your skills, equipment and preferences. If you want to build the ultimate light and stiff frame, it's carbon fiber (CF)...

Pfüadi,