[python] third python finished

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:41:03 +0200

Hi Listies,

today I finished p3 and went out for a longer ride to see how
it behaves. It is different to p1, but I will get used to it soon.

The weight, fully equipped, as seen on the photos is 18.1 kg.
Ground clearance is 15 cm, seat height is 30 cm.

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/p3_Garten_1.jpg
http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/p3_Garten_4.jpg

The next days I will do some fine tuning and hope to make my
first longer tours next week.

In may, I expect three new homebuilds to start. I like the idea
from Eduardo with the angular contact bearings very much and
hope to try them out soon ... Keep you informed.

Greetings from Jürgen.