[python] Re: the other Tour

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:10:23 +0200

Also I was wondering whether people ever experience problems with the
front wheel drive due to loss of grip - last weekend I practiced on a
flevobike for the first time, great fun but the grip sucks. I would
imagine that because of the long wheelbase of a python, low seat and
position in the front the weight distribution is relatively good (or
absolutely good?).

Grip is one of the few things you don´t have to worry about, when riding a python ;-)

BTW I've started on my site, it can be found on www.skyllabent.com at
times the server works. There's very little (no) info on it yet but
I'm making progress.

Great design! I will link your page as soon as there is some more information available.