[python] Re: the other Tour

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:03:40 +0200

Hi Olaf,

Strangely enough I am not so bothered by the unicycle seat. The other day I made another 28 km ride on my 36-incher ...

That´s amazing. How do you brake downhill?

I think it would be nice if you could make it to the Danish WM with your python. If you choose to ride it all the way it would be the supreme test ride!

Aalborg are another 500 km to go. My Hamburg stay ends at august 14th, so there would be plenty of time to go to Aalborg until 20th of august. We'll see...

But leave the DF at home.

DF? double feature, dog food, data file, dead fish ???

Jürgen.