[python] Re: status update p300

  • From: Pasi Räsämäki <pasi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:27:48 +0300

Hop.

I got this ITB problem from cross country running race - it´s called
"runners knee".
But. Otherwise what i thought, it still hurts when cycling.

I think that python practising - when whole body is so tense and all
muscles are used somehow doesn't help on that.
I´m guessing that flexible frame (i mean pivot) could made more pressure to
knee than ordinary straight frame recumbent (like my old one).

Cadence is 90+ and i use small gears as you recommend. I found that python
is not high gear and low cadence machine, it´s easier to handle when you´re
not pushing too hard.

Pasi

--

Pasi Räsämäki