[python] Re: start building TT

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:16:58 +0100

Hi Jürgen,

I don't want to place the myth into the world that this baby variant is better then the others. For this we would need a few people to test a few python versions. The only python in the neighbourhood here is the one of Torben, but I would need some months on a leg strecher to be able to test it. May be I could try it out with his new short cranks >:)

I can only compare to my own (self build) flevo 20" racer, and found that the this python variant handles simular to better then a flevo.

It is good news you started on the TT. Best of  fun building it!

no hills and still alive,
Dirk

juermaier@xxxxxx wrote:

Hello, all

winter sleep is nearly finished. Yesterday I started to build a TT (=Tom Traylor bike). It has a conventional pivot with positive trail. I use two old woman-bicycles. It will be just a prototype to compare the steering.

The negative trail of Dirk´s python is quite small and the leverarm from BB to front wheel is long, maybe that is why it is easy to ride. It is such a pity that I can not try it.

Hi Jürgen M.