[python] Re: recent rides

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:23:29 +0200

I added panniers to the rear and commuted to the office Monday, ~40km r-t.
The Big problem was the main hill, 100m in 2km. I stopped twice and almost
went back - Calle del Oro is >10% in places

Start slow with the hills. On a recumbent you need to develop different muscles which takes 1000 km of practice. Also you can put more pressure to the pedals than on upright bikes which might strees your knees in the beginning. So take care.

Nowadays I can go uphills faster than with my trekking bike.

Greetings from Jürgen.

PS: 30 degrees centigrade here in Southern Germany!