[python] Re: pythoon stolen

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:40:36 +0200

Now, that is great: The thief tries to learn how to ride your pythoon. Sooner or later he will register for this mailinglist and then we got him ;-)

Viel Glück Dirk!
Jürgen.

PS: Google Translation:

http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=da&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fyens.dk%2Farticle%2F1872697%3AOdense--Tyven-laa-ned-paa-stjaalet-cykel

On 20.06.2011 21:12, Dirk Bonné wrote:
Hej Vi

Everything in the name of science, yes? May be you could install a webcam?

The local newspaper published an artikel on their website (have fun trying to read danish: http://www.fyens.dk/article/1872697:Odense--Tyven-laa-ned-paa-stjaalet-cykel ) and hopefully it will be tomorrow in print. In fact, got a call already: somebody saw a young man "riding" on my bike some 50 to 100m along a main road from where it was stolen. It seems to be a local job (relieve!). And he was not riding in the direction of water ;-)

Dirk