[python] Re: pythoon stolen

  • From: Uipko Berghuis <uipko.berghuis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:09:56 +0200

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> my pythoon bike
> (https://picasaweb.google.com/dirk.bonne/Pythoon#5501268362855244498 )
> has been stolen last friday. This happened while me and my son were in
> the city library of Odense. When we came back to the park where we had
> left the bike, there was only a broken lock back :-(

Very sorry to hear this! Hope they tried to ride it and dumped in in
the neighbourhood. I know of a flevobike stolen like this in Delft
(the Netherlands) and was found in the bushes a couple of hundred
meters away. But if they had the tools to brake your lock, they maybe
putted the bike in a van and then you never know where it shows up.

Hope you don't have as many canals as we have in some cities around
here, these canals are like bicycle graveyards.

Hope you find your bike soon! If it appears on a Dutch recumbent I
will let you know.

Uipko