[python] Re: python work and web update

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:21:21 +0200

On May 17, 2005, at 17:38, Ray Schümacher wrote:

I'm still trying to get the feel for hands-off - I can ride on wide streets for a few seconds before having to correct suddenly. I do now feel a distinct competition for control between hands and feet,

just get the hands in the air and surrender - your legs/feet are much stronger

and I ride with just fingertips on the brake levers.

I need to move the seat forward about 2-3cm; my legs extend well now, but I feel much more in my knees and lower quads with the reclined position. Scooting forward on the seat puts more force/work back into the hamstrings/glutes.

The bike looks like a nice python but isn't that pivot angle very steep?

olaf

Cheers,
Ray

Ray Schumacher