[python] Re: python <-> airbike

  • From: "Marc Huebner" <marchuebner@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:29:49 +0100 (MET)

> I know Peter Schladt from the airbike mailinglist,
> and I think he is on this list too.

Yes he is.

> Once, 8 years ago, I started with the flevobike, After
> one whole weekend of unsuccessful effort, I gave up and
> tried the airbike. I could ride it instantly. So I think it
> is a very good-natured center-steered bike.

For alone-learning, I've the impression, that the python is much better than
an airbike or a flevo (I've never tried). Last summer I called the airbike
the "impossible-bike". And now, after some practice with the python, it
works much better!

Marc

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!