[python] Re: python Digest V12 #27

  • From: Paul Needham <paul.2.needham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:44:26 +0000

Michael

Ah novice error , oh well have to live with them looking slightly crooked then , they still seem free enough.

Paul
On 14/03/14 05:06, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
python Digest   Thu, 13 Mar 2014        Volume: 12  Issue: 027

In This Issue:
                [python] Re: Rod end bearings on Pythons

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 03:24:07 +0000
Subject: [python] Re: Rod end bearings on Pythons
From: MICHAEL CHANNON <mchannon@xxxxxxxx>

  Paul all my rod end bearings have flats so that they can be held by a
spanner while tightening the fixing bolt.  It sounds like you might be using
male rod end bearings.  If there is not enough thread for the lockout,
consider using thread locker.  If you were using female rod end bearings you
would be able to select the length of fastener.
HTH