[python] Re: python Digest V11 #67

  • From: Tihamer Juhasz <balamber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:50:08 +0200

The second link didn't work either because some emial clients/servers add
the www at the beginning of the link and that screws it.

The link works in this exact form: youtu.be/YQ9KTTJJhLE or even better like
this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9KTTJJhLE&feature=youtu.be

Very smooth looking trike. Must be a joy riding it.

Cheers, Tiha

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Howard Stevens <hstevens94@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> [...]
>> necessitated that the pivot be in front of the hips and it is about 100mm
>> in front of the line of the hips, but it seems, without any
>> problems.  Anyway have a look, and I will be interested in any further
>> comments.  Best wishes  Howard
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager <
>> ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> python Digest   Wed, 23 Oct 2013        Volume: 11  Issue: 067
>>>
>>> In This Issue:
>>>                 [python] python on eBay
>>>                 [python] Re: izzy bike
>>>                 [python] Re: izzy bike
>>>                 [python] Re: izzy bike
>>>                 [python] Re: izzy bike

>>> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:56:51 +0200
>>> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Mages?= <jmages@xxxxxx>
>>> Subject: [python] python on eBay
>>>
>>> Forwarding this for Mark:

>>> on

>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/recumbent-bicycle-/221301006533#ht_386wt_1170=20

>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:02:32 +0200
>>> Subject: [python] Re: izzy bike
>>>
>>> Hi Vi [haɪ̯fɪ <http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_IPA-Zeichen>] ;o),
>>> but friction isn't a conastant ratio, and the angle the steering bar has
>>> for a certain steering angle will change every time. maybe the steering
>>> bar
>>> is sometimes allready like full conrering, but you're still going
>>> straight.
>>> The clamped pullies prevent such situations as long as they don't brake.
>>> Steffen

>>> sense
>>> speed
>>> more

>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:11:31 +0200
>>> From: =?UTF-8?B?UGV0ZXIgxaB2YW7EjcOhcmVr?= <peter.svancarek@xxxxxxxx>
>>> Subject: [python] Re: izzy bike

>>> What about using pulleys and rope(cable) anchored to pulleys so they
>>> wouldn't rely on friction?

>>> ;o),

>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:25:44 +0200
>>> Subject: [python] Re: izzy bike
>>>
>>> that's what izzy does

>>> ;o),
>>> has
>>> steering bar
>>> straight.
>>> brake.

>>>  However,
>>> if speed
>>> more

>>> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:24:18 +0300
>>> Subject: [python] Re: izzy bike
>>> From: Tihamer Juhasz <balamber@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> One more detail: I contacted the creator of the Izzy on FB and asked
>>> about
>>> handling. This is what he told me:
>>> The bike is very easy to ride and manoeuvrable but it takes a few minutes
>>> to get use to it. This is because, just like you've noticed, caused by
>>> wire. It's a bit like learing to ride a bike again , once you get the