[python] Re: px5 stability

  • From: "Hanno Hirsch" <superhanno@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:55:43 +0200

Hello,
> Le 29-mars-05, à 19:02, Dirk Bonne a écrit :
>

> > Olaf Johansson wrote:
> >
> >> The impact from pedalling upon steering has been no problem for me on
> >> my flevo bike.
> >
> > Entirely agreed! Its a technique thing.
> Yes, but not only. I think there is 2 iportent mesures influe on the
> pedaling impact on steering:
> - the angle between the pivo and forces of the legs; more sharp, better
> it is , it's flevo solution
> -the position of the pivo : more far off BB better it is ; it's python
> solution
> - TT bike or my bikes have a part of each of these solutions... well
> ... flevo too, but it's too much and  at high speed  i think steering
> is havy , too reactive

all these are theoretical thoughts or believes,

in reality this is not the problem.

Like is it a problem to climb a hill on any recumbent? (like the frequent
asked Q of any Uprighter)

It's like the Bumblebee story:

world class aviation engineers run the bumblebees data through their best
computer simulation programs and the outcome was:
the bumblebee cannot fly due to its weight, body shape and lack of Wing
size.

But the bumlebee doesn't know about that and therefore flies anyway.

;-)

    Hanno