[python] Re: pictures again

  • From: Tihamer Juhasz <balamber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:56:39 +0300

Thanks Philip. I made up a drawing for the front section, the wheel cage,
in a 3D design sw to calculate the distances and the bend angles. Otherwise
there was no precise plan before starting to build it. Just made some
calculations on paper and did the rest of design on the fly while building
it. The basic idea to run everything horizontal as much as possible was
made prior to drawing or fabrication. Just two wheels and a straight line
inbetween. Turned out really simple indeed.

Tiha