[python] Re: one stubborn guy

  • From: Lazybee45@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:32:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2004 12:03:27 PM Central Standard Time,
noll@xxxxxxxxx writes:
A friend of mine is quite convinced that negative trail always, in all
cases, is an evil thing.
I am not sure if it is an evil thing, but I have an American made Trailmate
Fun Cycle (tricycle) that has negative trail, and it goes unstable above about
15 mph (20 kmh approx)  it was broken yesterday allowing a bunch of kids ride
it, so this presents me with an opportunity to  rebuild it!  I want to keep
the lean steer, (like the python!) and increase the stability!  It is such a
friendly little bike that I NEED to keep it!  Maybe the better steering might
help eh?>

mark

"I thought of it while riding my bicycle."

A. Einstein