[no subject]

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:00:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Patrick,

unfortunately, i don't have a link i can point to, but paragliders have the
"knot issue" as well. There are certains knots that introduce far less strain
into the strings than others do. Some can be reopened while others cannot.

Greetings,
DirkS

Patrick van Gompel <patrick_van_gompel@xxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 18. September 2011 um
17:44 geschrieben: