(no subject)

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:20:38 +0000

Siwmae Jurgen a bawb,

A brief note about measuring the inseam length, for setting up front end dimensions on a Python: I was having difficulties with the book and wall method - admittedly trying to do it alone. Then I thought about measuring the extreme reach from the pedal to the saddle on my ordinary bike. (Allow a couple of centimetres off for saddle compression when you're sitting on it, maybe) This seems to work well. Having what the great, departed Goon Show called 'Welsh legs' - that's to say: somewhat short in proportion to the rest of me, I'm using 24 inch wheels on my new Python.

Cofion,       RhG