[python] Re: new python: the "stokid python"

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:38:20 +0200

Great idea, Dirk!

A B2B would also come into my mind first, if I would build a python tandem. But your solution is definitely better regarding your son's traffic education, father/son communication and easy adaptation for the growing child. And in case of unsatisfactoring traffic behaviour your son can always pull your ears ;-)

Additional thanks for the good documentation.

On 02.10.2011 22:33, Dirk Bonné wrote:
Hello Listies,

We converted the pythoon into a tandem two weeks ago, and me and my son
have since then had a lot of fun riding the "stokid python". I have
tried to give a detailed description of my experiences with the tandem
thus far on openbike (http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Stokid_Python). The
bike fulfills my goal of involving my son into the ride, promoting him
from a passive passenger to an active rider.

best regards, Dirk